HR belt free of charge for your Suunto watch!
Only now, when you buy this watch model, you will receive a FREE Suunto Smart Heart Rate Belt M HR belt to help you control your heart rate during your workouts!
HR belt free of charge for your Suunto watch!
Buy a Suunto watch - get a Suunto Smart Heart Rate Belt M HR belt!
Only now, when you buy this excellent watch, we'll give you an extra Suunto Smart Heart Rate Belt HR Belt M SS050579000, which accurately measures your heart rate during your favourite physical activities.
What do you need to do to benefit from the promotion?
Buy a Suunto watch marked with the promotion available in our offer. Remember, the number of freebies is very limited!
The Suunto 9 Peak Pro Titanium Sand SS050808000HR sports watch is offered with an HR strap.The Suunto 9 Peak Pro Titanium Sand SS050808000HR features an advanced processor with a twice as fast interface. This makes the device instantly responsive to touch. The manufacturer also took care of a clearer typeface - color contrast and larger digits significantly improve the user experience. Improved from its predecessors, the battery features a fast charging system and even better performance. This ultra-thin model is maintained in a bright, subdued color scheme. Its construction consists of a silver-colored steel envelope, a beige elastic silicone strap and a color touchscreen covered by hard sapphire glass. The product combines military-grade ruggedness, the functionality of a rugged sports and outdoor watch with a minimalist Scandinavian design. The product's water resistance counts 10 ATM, and the manufacturer's warranty is 2 years.
The watch constantly measures absolute air pressure using the built-in pressure sensor. Based on this measurement and your altitude reference value, it calculates altitude or air pressure.
Pulse oximeter measures the oxygen saturation of your blood. It provides reports of possible overtraining or fatigue and helps to assess the progress of acclimatisation at high altitude. Normal blood oxygen levels are between 96% and 99%.
Your watch comes with a wide range of sport modes that let you track the duration of your training, distance covered, your heart rate and heart rate intensity zone. The name and icon of the sport chosen is displayed at the top of the screen.
The Ghost runner feature helps you pace yourself during your run by setting a target pace for the ghost runner and showing your distance to the ghost runner along your run. The top right corner shows your current pace.
Navigation features include: bearing and altitude navigation, compass, find back, routes, turn-by-turn navigation and points of interest (POI).
Software updates bring performance enhancements and new features to your watch. When your watch is connected with Suunto app, the software update will be downloaded to the watch automatically. The download status can be seen in the Suunto app.
Battery power management
The smartwatch has a battery power management system that uses intelligent battery technology to help ensure you watch doesn't run out of power when you need it most. Before you start recording an exercise, you can see an estimate of how much battery life you have left in the current battery mode.
Stress and recovery
Your resources are a good indication of your body's energy levels and translate into your ability to handle stress and cope with the day's challenges. The watch shows the duration of activity and rest as well as the duration of your last rest.
The sleep summary displays the total duration of your sleep, the estimated time you were awake (moving around) and the time you were in deep sleep (no movement). Sleep tracking also shows your last sleep compared to your sleep target, i.e. the ideal amount of sleep.
The watch comes with several watch faces to choose from, both digital and analog styles. Each watch face has additional information, such as date or dual time.
The Burner feature gives you insight on how fast you are burning fat and carbs while exercising. The result is shown in grams per hour. You can also check the total amount of burned fat and carbs during your workout.
Your watch can be used to control the music, podcast and other media played on your phone or being cast from your phone to another device. The media controls are on by default but can be turned off in the settings.
Smart connectivity with mobile devices thanks to Bluetooth Smart technology.
Suunto’s unique FusedTrack™ algorithm combines GPS and motion sensor data to improve track and distance accuracy. This allows you to extend battery life by lowering GPS power without significantly compromising accuracy.
GPS enables navigation both when following a planned route, heading to a POI location or when returning to the starting point.
Battery power management
Intelligent battery technology ensures your watch does not run out of power when you need it most. In addition, the watch learns your training patterns and even reminds you to charge it so that you are always prepared for your next session.
Over 80 sport modes
The modes are designed for specific activities and purposes, from a casual walk outside to a triathlon race.
The watch was tested to the extreme with thousands of hours of real use in the toughest conditions by Suunto’s internal testing team and athletes all over the world.
100M water resistant
Water resistance to 100 meters means you can wear the watch for swimming.
Wrist heart rate (WHR) technology measures heart rate via LEDs that track blood flow in your wrist. This means that you can see your heart rate data during your exercise or in daily use.
Suunto's most powerful watch ever
The Suunto 9 Peak Pro Titanium Sand SS050808000HR is a new edition of the bestselling 9 Peak model. A wealth of improvements, a compact design, strong materials and compliance with US Army standards add up to a powerful device. Another plus of Suunto's designs is its concern for sustainability - the energy used to produce the equipment was obtained from 100% renewable sources. When you choose the Suunto 9 Peak Pro, you are choosing a watch that has the best of everything.
Suunto - a brand for every athlete
Suunto watches have been known for years as the ideal choice for people who are looking for reliable and highly functional sports models that excel at even the most demanding activities. A number of useful functions, with which these timepieces are equipped, significantly facilitate any workout. Suunto was founded in 1936 and has been promoting activity ever since, creating equipment for athletes and travelers. For years, it has consistently held a leading position among sports watch manufacturers, designing devices that are extremely durable, precise and reliable.
Suunto 9 Peak Pro recommended - expert and tester reviews
Suunto 9 Peak Pro is a full-featured, ultra-precise GPS watch with a very long-lasting battery [...] its built-in sensors, navigation options and training options make it one of the best choices on the market if you're looking for a watch for running, especially off-road.
[...] very worthwhile [...] when we intend to train for multiple sports, exercise many hours a week and intend to live in harmony with our bodies - the watch shares knowledge about our recovery rate during sleep, and also informs us about overtraining, preventing overtraining.
Suunto 9 Peak Pro is a really solid sports watch [...] The model is carefully crafted, and the aesthetic appearance here goes hand in hand with functionality that is sure to please many an athlete. I like the transparency about the carbon footprint, the comprehensive training data and the automatic updates.
Innovations in the Suunto 9 Peak Pro watch
Relative to the Suunto 9 Peak, the Pro version has up to twice as fast an interface. A powerful new chipset makes it instantly responsive to touch, making operation express and convenient. The model also features a new, clearer font and a capacious battery that lasts 40 hours when training in the best GPS mode and up to 21 days in daily use. Fast charging allows you to gain enough energy for a 2-hour workout in 10 minutes.
Also new here is military-grade durability. The model has undergone a series of tests for the effects of sudden temperature changes, drops, pressure, sand, ice and salt. It was tested in accordance with MIL-STD-810H standards. As for sports functions, the Suunto 9 Peak Pro has two new sports modes: snorkeling and mermaiding. It also features two additional navigation systems and depth measurement up to 10 meters underwater.
Superior build quality
Suunto 9 Peak Pro Titanium Sand SS050808000HR is a model that stands out for its specifications. The model consists of:
- Color touchscreen display. The screen has a clearer font, larger numerals and contrasting colors compared to previous versions.
- Sapphire glass protecting the display.
- Comfortable silicone strap in beige color.
- Silver stainless steel envelope.
TheSuunto 9 Peak Pro Titanium Sand SS050808000 features:
- Three predefined battery modes.
- Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity - even more energy-efficient than its predecessors.
- Fusedtrack - a technology useful especially during long workouts.
- Wrist heart rate measurement.
- Pulse oximeter.
- Activity monitoring.
- Sleep monitoring.
- Weather functions.
- Altimeter - barometric and based on GPS reading.
Suunto - your personal assistant
The Suunto 9 Peak Pro Titanium Sand SS050808000 features:
- Smartphone (iPhone, Android) connection - the timepiece displays alerts for calls, messages and notifications.
- Compatibility with apps: Strava, TrainingPeaks, MapMyFitness and others.
- Ability to operate the watch in temperatures from -20 to +60 °C.
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BEIDOU navigation.
- POI (Point of Interest) navigation - save your locations in the Suunto app or on the watch and navigate them with the smartwatch.
- More than 80 sports modes.
- Automatic software updates. Introduce improvements and new features. The model updates wirelessly via Bluetooth. You can view the update download status via the Suunto app.
- Support for Komoot and Fatmap Suunto Plus™ modes - Ghost Runner (race against a virtual runner), Snap to Route (support for urban training).
- Fast charging - the model allows you to charge the battery for two hours of training in 10 minutes.
Thanks to Suunto 's Fusedtrack algorithm, GPS data is combined with motion sensor readings. Thanks to this technology, tracking distance and route during running training is extremely efficient, and our watch is not in danger of draining the battery. The operation of Fusedtrack technology extends the battery life, partially relieving it of the GPS module. At the same time, measurements remain very precise.
The watch features three defined battery modes: Performance, Endurance and Ultra. They provide up to 7 days of uninterrupted operation of the GPS module. Thanks to smart notifications, the watch will suggest changing to a mode more suitable for the activity. Depending on the user's needs, custom modes can be created.
Long workout? Extend battery life.
Depending on your needs, the watch's battery performance can be optimized. And no matter what kind of workout you have in mind - modifications can be made to any of the more than 80 sports modes. You can adjust GPS accuracy, screen brightness and backlight time, vibration level, touchscreen performance and many other options. What's more, you can easily change the battery mode even during your workout, such as when you see that the watch may be running low before the end of your workout. How to extend the watch's running time? Details of the settings are shown in the video below:
The Suunto App, available on Android and iOS, will allow you to use the features of your smartwatch even more fully. After installing it, you gain access to:
- Activity summaries (daily number of steps and calories burned), workouts and sleep, and tips to help you with a healthy lifestyle.
- Notifications on the watch about new calls, messages and notifications from popular apps, such as Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and many others.
- Creation of custom sports modes.
- Popularity maps. These are generated based on the many routes traveled by other app users, making discovering new routes a breeze. In addition, you can use Popular starting points. You also gain the ability to import a ready-made .gpx file for your next race or adventure (option available for Suunto 5, 7, 9 and Spartan series).
- Sports services such as Strava, Adidas Running, UA MapMyRun, TrainingPeaks, Relive, Sports Tracker, Komoot and many others.
- Plan new routes directly on your smartphone and easily sync in seconds with your watch thanks to a fourth-generation Bluetooth connection. Check out how to create your own routes - .
- Review route history and add your own points on the map.
- Editing the watch face. If you're going for a running or cycling workout and want to change the information displayed on the watch, you can do it directly in the Suunto app, which will automatically update the appearance of the screen.
- Tips and tutorials, instructional videos and much more.
- Access specialized modes with SuuntoPlus™.
Check out the benefits of the Suunto App and get the most out of your Suunto watch on a daily basis. .
Effective training with SuuntoPlus™
Additional Suunto Plus™ options give you access to highly specialized options to make training with your Suunto watch even more effective:
- Ghost Runner mode
- Burner mode
- and many more.
Check out the details of additional Suunto Plus™ features and supported models. Learn more.
Suunto Value Pack. Free premium access to top apps
Sunnto watches connect to platforms that monitor training performance. The manufacturers of these apps provide Suunto watch users with access to free trial periods - just connect your watch to the platform in question using the Suunto app.
- Strava - the app performs analysis of your training results and much more. Features are available on the site in the Training, Safety and Analysis sections. When you buy a Suunto, you get a free 60-day trial period to access Strava Summit.
- Training Peaks - allows you to track your athletic performance. The service gives you the ability to accurately measure your heart rate, power, pace and many other factors that make up your training. With the purchase of a Suunto, you will receive 30-day free access to premium membership.
- Adidas Runnig - allows you to track your distance, pace, time, speed, calories burned and running or cycling route via GPS. Gives useful tips for running and other sports.
- UA MapMyRun - provides coaching tips and indicators. Offers personalized training, workout plans and post workout data analysis.
- Wikiloc - provides millions of routes for outdoor athletes, allows you to send them directly to your watch. Also allows you to share your own workouts/activities with the community.
- Land - allows you to analyze and edit running routes and create new trails within topographic maps.
With a waterproof rating of 100 meters, you shouldn't have to worry about damaging the mechanism when swimming and diving without an aqualung.
Ultimate durability Suunto 9 Peak Pro - tested according to military standards
Products in the Suunto 9 Peak Pro collection have been subjected to numerous tests for compliance with military standards (MIL-STD-810H), the successful passing of which confirms the highest quality and durability. MIL-STD-810H is a military standard in matters of environmental engineering and laboratory testing. It is set by the United States by a publication of the U.S. Department of Defense with the participation of the U.S. Army, Air Force and Navy, as well as the Institute of Environmental Science and Technology. It includes tests to check the durability of devices under typical operating and transportation conditions. What tests did the Suunto 9 Peak Pro pass?
- test 500.6 - low pressure
- test 501.7 - high temperature
- test 502.7 - low temperature
- test 503.7 - rapid temperature change
- test 507.6 - humidity
- test 510.7 - sand and dust
- test 516.8 - shock, fall
- test 521.4 - freezing, freezing rain
Easy strap replacement thanks to "Quick-release"
Replacing the strap on the Suunto 9 watch takes just seconds thanks to the convenient quick-release mechanism. No tools are needed, as the strap comes with a special lever that allows you to quickly detach it from the envelope and replace it with another matching strap.
This model is compatible with Suunto straps with a width of 22 mm.
Check out Suunto's range of interchangeable straps →.
Pairing your Suunto watch with your phone
To get the most out of your Suunto watch, you need to pair it with your smartphone. How to do it? The following videos will make it easier.
How to pair a Suunto watch with Android?
Owners of Android-based smartphones can easily pair the watch with their phone and take advantage of all the functionality offered by the Suunto App. It is worth remembering that for pairing to be possible, the smartphone should have Android version 5.0 or later and Bluetooth version 4.0 or later.
How to pair a Suunto watch with an iOS smartphone?
Pairing a Suunto watch with an iOS phone is quick and easy. With just a few steps, you can monitor the effects of your workouts on your smartphone's screen. Please note that your smartphone should have iOS version 10.0 or later for pairing to be possible.
TheSuunto 9 Peak Pro Titanium Sand SS050808000 watch comes with a 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
What’s in the box?
- Original Suunto branded packaging
- HR strap SS050579000
- Suunto door-to-door warranty - a courier will pick up your watch in case of any problems
- Warranty card = Authorized Suunto representative = support of Suunto central service in Finland
|Technologies||barometer, digital compass, built-in offline maps, anti-magnetic protection, anti-shock protection|
|Screen size & resolution||240x240 px 1,2"|
|Battery||lithium-ion, battery saving modes|
|Battery life (according to manufacturer)||Best GPS training mode: up to 40 hours, daily use: up to 21 days, fast charging: 10 minutes charging is enough for a 2-hour training|
|Notifications||phone calls, SMS, from the smartphone apps|
|Music and media||music control on smartphone|
|GPS||built-in GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, Beidou, QZSS|
|Weather features||Altimeter, Barometer, Weather, Weather alerts, Outside temperature, Sunrise and Sunset times|
|Additional functions||Alarm, Timer, Time zones, Automatic time correction, Live navigation, POI, Screen lock|
|Health features||wrist heart rate measurement, oximeter, sleep monitoring, stress levels tracking|
|Sports features||pedometer, activity tracking, calorie counter, automatic rep counting, stopwatch, tachymeter, training log, sport modes|
|Disciplines||running, cycling, swimming, fitness, gym exercises, triathlon, climbing, team sports, Winter sports|
|Strap Width||22.00 mm|
|Water Resistancy||100 metres|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case Width||43.00 mm|
|Case Thickness||11.00 mm|
|Max. wrist size||175 mm|
|OS||Android OS, iOS|
|Smartphone app||Suunto App|
|Available languages||PL, EN, CS, DA, DE, EL, ES, FI, FR, IT, JA, KO, NL, NO, PT, RU, SV, TR, HE|
Reviews about Suunto 9 Peak Pro Titanium Sand HR SS050808000HR
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Did you find a lower price in another store? We invite you to negotiate! We are convinced that the prices we offer are the lowest you can get in Poland at an authorized store. However, if you find an identical, original but cheaper watch in another store, fill out the form below.
Does Suunto 9 Peak Pro have maps? ›
The only (mildly big) problem is that the 9 Peak Pro doesn't have any maps. So it's just a breadcrumb trail.Is Suunto 9 Peak waterproof? ›
The robustness of the Suunto 9 Peak Pro was tested according to US military standards. Waterproof up to 100 meters, it is built from the highest quality materials, such as sapphire glass, stainless steel and titanium in selected versions.What is the battery life of Suunto Peak 9? ›
Battery life of up to 25 hours with best GPS and up to 7 days in Tour mode.When did Suunto 9 come out? ›
Next, the battery life is a solid upgrade from the Suunto 9 (launched in June 2018) and the Suunto 9 Peak (launched in June 2021).